AlcoholEdu® for College
Are you looking for …?
- An alcohol prevention program that allows you to meet all students where they are today, helping them make safer and healthier decisions about alcohol in the future?
- A program with demonstrated efficacy when administered at a population level?
- Consultative support from a team of nationally recognized experts?
- A strategy to reduce your institutional risk?
ENGAGE STUDENTS. INSPIRE ACTION. ACHIEVE RESULTS.
AlcoholEdu for College is the only online alcohol prevention program that was designed for Population-Level Prevention®. Its personalized approach provides an experience that impacts both individual behavior and campus culture, reducing your institutional risk.
In August 2011, a federally funded, independently conducted randomized control trial involving 30 campuses was released, documenting the impact of AlcoholEdu for College in reducing dangerous alcohol use by college students, and reducing alcohol-related harms, such as blackouts, drunk driving, and sexual assaults. learn more
Today, AlcoholEdu is used on hundreds of campuses and by 36% of all first-year students at America's four-year higher education institutions, producing the world's largest database on college students and alcohol. It remains the only program specifically designed for ALL students - whether they are frequent heavy drinkers, light to moderate drinkers, or non-drinkers.
Unique Program Design
AlcoholEdu for College is a Population-Level Prevention® program that is designed to be given to an entire population of students, such as an entering first-year class. This method creates a learning experience that:
- Motivates behavior change
- Resets unrealistic expectations about the effects of alcohol
- Links choices about drinking to academic and personal success
- Helps students practice safer decision-making
- Engages students to create a healthier campus community
|Winner of the 2008 CINE Golden Eagle Award in the Adult Education and Entertainment category. read more
With several published studies and randomized control trials documenting its efficacy, AlcoholEdu has been a critical building block for addressing the epidemic of high-risk drinking on America's college campuses.
view the efficacy results
Interested in bringing AlcoholEdu to your institution? Contact us.